31.3.11

Icons



I found these photos of my all-time favorite fashion icons Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen. I am inspired (and almost obsessed!) by them since I was a little girl and now they're grown women I love them even more. In their teens they were all American twins: same clothes, hair and expression. But now they have chosen their own apth and living their own lives and it shows. Mary-Kate and Ashley are more successful than ever, but more behind the scenes. They are the owners and designers of two high-fashion lines, namely The Row and Elizabeth and James. The Olsens are the most famous twins in the world and they will never ever use their names anymore to sell. It's all about their creations.

These shots are taken for Vogue US, April 2011.
Enjoy!
xox, V

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten