9.4.12

One of the two


Standing in a bookstore and facing the moment that you have to commit a serious childhood crime. That's what happened when I saw the two covers of the april issues of the British ELLE. 
One with the fascinating and edgy Mary-Kate Olsen, and the other with the sophisticated and feminine Ashley Olsen. I had to choose between my all-time favorite women in the world, who I adore since I was a little girl. Staring at those covers it wasn't about the magazine anymore, it was a matter of principle. It felt like you must choose between your divorced parents. Terrible.
Unfortunately my bank account said to me I wasn't in the position to buy both of them, because of the ridiculous prices of foreign magazines in the Netherlands. After twisting and turning, I made my decision. I adore Mary-Kate a little more than Ashley. She's the only person in the world beside myself who I would like to be. She is just fucking marvelous.


2 opmerkingen:

  1. Je blog ziet er heel mooi uit, hele mooie foto's!
    ik volg je, zou het leuk vinden als je een kijkje neemt
    op mijn blog en me terug volgt <3

    xx
    http://www.byclementineblog.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen