21.8.11

Memories

 This view and a delicious coffee. I can't ask for more..

 I was scared as hell in the elevator (totally made from glass!!) up there, but I was so glad I took this chance to see Toronto from a different angle (at the hight of 550 meters).
The view was breathtaking, but I think the photos say enough.

 Another great thing about Toronto is that you have everything in ONE city. High buildings, big parks, harbors, markets, lakes, beaches etc. So, after our visit to the CN Tower, we went to the Harbourfront to have dinner.

My last day in Toronto was a beautiful sunny day, so we went to the beach to grab my last bit of sun for the next coming year.

Now I am back in Holland and I look back to a trip what you can call a trip of a lifetime!
Love, V.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten