1.8.11

Toronto part 2

My cousin Snappy went to this amazing festival in the desert called Burning Man and he told us that this was one of the pieces of art you could find there in the middle of the desert. It's completely made out of metal and when you look closely, it's just like a puzzle. Pretty amazing.

 Chocolate heaven!! It's so sad I can't eat it right now..

These chairs were really cool, but also kind of scary too ;)

 Saturday, we went to the Distillery. It's a very rare and old place near Downtown Toronto. I loved these old buildings and the whole atmosphere over there. It was like being in a different world.
This was also the day that I saw Snappy again. I was really happy that he was able to take some time off to eat something with us, because I know how busy he is in the summer. We had a very good time and I enjoyed it a lot.

The very first time I saw Snappy playing in real life! Yesterday, we went to the TD IRIE Music Festival at Queen's Park to see him play with his band House of David Gang. Although it was pretty short, they really rocked the stage and I am really thankful that I was able to see him play.

Today is my last day at my aunts place, so it's time to pack my bags and go to Kims place (my cousin) and see her kids and husband again. The last time I saw these kids they were so small and some of them were like babies. So I can't wait to them again!!
Stay tuned :)
xox, V

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten